- Blog 28: Reflect on the semester as a whole…
- Blog 26: Reflect on the comments you got back.
- Blog 25: reflect on your strength and weaknesses and thoughts about the web project
- Blog 24: Compare the role of the brain in Hustvedt’s novel to its role in another text
- Blog 23: Reflect on your plans fro revision , based on Feedback you received from your group
Monthly Archives: May 2012
theme : a common thread or repeated idea that is incorporated throughout a literary work. A theme is a thought or idea the author presents to the reader that may be deep, difficult to understand, or even moralistic. Generally, a theme … Continue reading