- Blog 28: Reflect on the semester as a whole…
- Blog 26: Reflect on the comments you got back.
- Blog 25: reflect on your strength and weaknesses and thoughts about the web project
- Blog 24: Compare the role of the brain in Hustvedt’s novel to its role in another text
- Blog 23: Reflect on your plans fro revision , based on Feedback you received from your group
Monthly Archives: April 2013
In one passage of delightful distillation, he exposes the paradox of those arguing to reduce “stigma” over mental illness, as if a bit more progressive empathy would somehow make insanity less frightening. “Fear of those believed to be insane was … Continue reading
Proposal 2 For my research project I will be looking at two books which will be Lowboy and Henry’s Demons. Actually through this book I would love to EDUCATE Parents and people who have questions about this disorder. I will … Continue reading