Sorry but Blog 26 is going to be really short just because I am honestly happy with my grade. I put in a lot of hard work and going to the writing lab to make sure my paper was the best it could be. So the grade I got back was exactly how I thought it would be. The comments I received on the paper I took into consideration since I had to take those comments and make pages out of my research paper. I am glad I got those comments because they helped me make my web project stronger and easier to do!
- Blog 28: Reflect on the semester as a whole…
- Blog 26: Reflect on the comments you got back.
- Blog 25: reflect on your strength and weaknesses and thoughts about the web project
- Blog 24: Compare the role of the brain in Hustvedt’s novel to its role in another text
- Blog 23: Reflect on your plans fro revision , based on Feedback you received from your group